On August 30, 2010, Gage went to his first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited to be there and could hardly wait to see his class room!
Here he is with his new first day of school outfit

It happened to be a really rainy day and so they went strait inside instead of playing on the playground first. This is him waiting to walk in the front doors.

Gaven was excited for his big brother, but sad that he would not see him for half of the day.

Here is his classroom. He was a little unsure of himself when he walked in, but as soon as he found a place to sit in the circle, he immediately found a friend next to him and started talking. He looked so comfortable and I actually made it all the way to the car before I cried! He is so big, I can't believe he is already in school!
0 comments:
Post a Comment