Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

This is the first time ever that we have carved pumpkins. I don't enjoy it at all because it's so slimy, but the boys have really wanted to this year and they were lucky enough to have Grammy buy them their first pumpkin while she was here! They were so excited, they could hardly stand it! They were really silly when they saw what the inside looked like and did not like what it felt like at all.
They each got their own pumpkin and got to help decide what it looked like.
First it was Graysons turn to watch daddy carve it

Then Gaven of course. Everytime Chris took a break, he would sneak his hand inside and make this hilarious laugh because of how it felt.
Gage was just trying to figure out how to do it himself
I was trying to make the knife go in! It was hilarious, we used a steak knife and I couldn't get it to go in at all. Chris finally took over after I got frustrated.
Here are the finished Jack O Lanterns! They are very proud of them and remind us every night to light the candles






1 comments:

ryley

next year i'll come carve!! I LOVE CARVING PUMPKINS!!! mine had ghosts this year! :)

Post a Comment