Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin

We got to go to the cabin at the end of September for the weekend. It was so much fun. Chris had to put all the fences down, but enough people came to help that they were done right after lunch on Saturday. That meant that there was a lot of time to play. It was beautiful up there! It was sunny and about 70 degrees during the day, so we didn't even need jackets. I have never been there in the fall. I couldn't believe how pretty it was. The trees were all changing and looked so neat! It was a nice family get away.
Of course the first thing the boys wanted to do was ride on the 4wheelers. They rode them most of the day and loved every minute of it.
I got to take them around a bunch of times and they thought that was fun that I took them on rides too.
I love this swing and have rocked each one of my boys to sleep on it at some point of their lives. They think it's fun to hang out on and take turns pushing each other.
Of course the other thing they always want to do is play in the sand box. Gaven even found some buried toys and called them his treasure.
This was Grayson's first 4wheeler ride. Chris said he laughed the whole time. They went around the meadow twice because he didn't want to get off!






0 comments:

Post a Comment