Gaven got to start preschool on August 9 and he could hardly wait! He thought it was really neat to be starting before Gage this year! He woke up to find some neat school supplies and a cool new school outfit outside his door. We spent the morning opening everything up and putting it all together in his folder. He could not wait to see Mrs. Becky and show her all his new things. Before we left he told me he had to run and get Buzz Lightyear. When I asked him why, he said for show and tell. It made me laugh. He remebers when Gage would bring home the show and tell bag, and he is anxiously awaiting his turn! He has loved every minute of school and asks everyday if it is his day to go to school. He made a new friend named Ty the first day and he told me that they played together. He is such a cute boy and I can't believe he is already big enough to go to school.
halloween fun
9 years ago



1 comments:
You have posted so many fun pictures! I love seeing your boys and all that they going on! They are all such cute boys and are growing up too fast! I miss the days when I lived close and could see them all the time!
Post a Comment