Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gage's 5th Birthday Party

Gage finally turned 5, a birthday that I have been sort of dreading his whole life! It just means that he goes to school and is growing up to be his own person who doesn't need me much anymore! He is so big and so smart. Sometimes I can't believe who I am talking to. Of course we had a Monster Jam theme with The Grave Digger monster truck as the center for the decorations. It was a really fun party, but exhausting. He invited 11 of his friends over and they all had a great time.
Here we are playing pin the flag on the Grave Digger.

Next we played musical monster trucks.
Finally it was present time. With each present he opened, his friends got closer and closer to him. It was reall funny!
Here is his cake. It turned out really cute and I even found both of the monster trucks he wanted on top!
I put 5 candles on his cake, of course, and he blew them out with one breath!






0 comments:

Post a Comment