On August 4, 2010, my cute little Grayson turned 1. I can't believe that he has blessed our family for a whole year already. He is so big now and he started out so small! He is crawling around like crazy and walks around everything he can. He will be walking on his own any day now. He loves to climb up and down the stairs and yell and scream with his big brothers. If they don't include him, he gets right in their face and sort of yells at them. He loves to wrestle with daddy and of course drive monster trucks. He got to monster trucks of his very own for his birthday, now he doesn't have to try and share! He has brought so much joy to our lives and I am so greatful to have him!!
Here he is patiently waiting to open presents



1 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting!! all your kids are! can't even imagine how you feel!! but you have beautiful children so that's a plus :)
Post a Comment