We have had an electronically challenging year so far this year! First, I was getting ready for Gaven's 4th birthday party and all of his friends were going to be there within about 10 minutes so I was looking for the camera so we didn't miss anything. Well we never found it and still have not found it. We have gone through all of the toys, closets, drawers..... NOTHING! I am so frustrated because it has all of our Christmas 2010 pictures on it and Gage's first tooth being lost on it along with whatever else we had on there. I am hoping that eventually we will find it and I can post pictures about the "lost" events! Second, the last day that I updated the blog, as soon as I was done my computer just froze. I turned the power cord off and then turned it back on and it just wouldn't boot back up. It tried and got to the Windows boot up page but then nothing happened. I took it to a friend named Josh and he discovered that our hard drive was dead. I almost had a heart attack because ALL of our pcitures are on it and I haven't backed them up for a couple of years. I really wanted to cry, but I was at work and that wasn't an option. Luckily Josh is AMAZING and he was able to recover everything off the hard drive! I will never not back anything up again!
Hopefully we will be back to normal and find the camera and get a new computer ( it was actually the mother board) and I will be able to post some new stuff and hopefully all the Christmas pics from last year.
halloween fun
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment