Here are some random picture of things we did while in St. George. As you can see, Grayson really loved Uncle Steve. He cuddled with him for quite some time.
Uncle Ty learned quickly that he was going to have to share his IPOD with some of his neices and nephews Gray couldn't stay away from the little princess chairs that were at the little princess table in the kitchen. He dragged them all over the place!
What a big cousin....Gage loved playing with Adelle. He is not used to being around girls and he was so gentle with her.
I think we got all of the grandkids except for Adelle. All of them ate around this table for every meal.
Chris and I got married on March 17, 2005 after 3 years of dating. We have made a wonderful life together and I am so happy that I get to share forever with him!
0 comments:
Post a Comment