Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easter with the Stewarts

We had so much fun on Easter this year! All 3 boys are really big enough to love doing all of the traditions that we do and they can do it by themselves, so Chris and I can just sit back and watch instead of helping someone. It has become a tradition in our house to let all 3 sleep upstairs in Grayson's room when we are expecting a special guest. That is my favorite part about holidays because my sisters and brother and I did that up until Grandkids came into the family. I hope it will continue in my house for many years to come.


The Easter Bunny was very good to Gage, Gaven and Grayson this year. They got books and movies and some other fun little toys

Here they are all ready to do our annual chocolate egg hunt in the living room
Grayson got some bubbles in his basket and he loved them so much! I am so glad that the camera caught this pose because he was laughing so hard and I was laughing so hard, but look at that face! He is such a fun little boy.

Gaven also got some bubbles and he has become and expert bubble blower

Gray just grabbed his basket and was not shy about tearing it apart. He quickly figured out how to open his eggs and ate all the candy as fast as he could.

It was so much fun to sit and watch them discover all of the things that were in their basket. They got some little dinosaurs and that is what they played with the whole day.

Of course my little Gaven discovered his candy too! He is a hollow leg and is definately the one with a HUGE sweet tooth! We had to hide his candy later that day. Gage still has some of his candy. I think he just forgets about it.

Gage is such a wonderful big brother. He gets so excited to watch Gaven and Grayson find new things and learn new things. I can't believe he is almost 6!

Gray thought it was really fun to pick up all the chocolate eggs and he even fought his brothers for a couple of them!




















0 comments:

Post a Comment