Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trick or Treat

This year, we got to go trick or treating 3, yes 3, times!! It was fun, but I was glad to be done with costumes and candy. Since Halloween was on Sunday, we went on Saturday night in our neighborhood. It was raining the whole time, so by the time we got home, we were all soaked. The boys all had so much fun though! It was also one of the first years that our ward didn't do a trunk or treat, so we just went around the neighborhood.

Here are the boys on Saturday, just waiting to go. Of course Gaven had lost his mask and went trick or treating without it! Grayson had 2 costumes this year. He only wore this one 1 time.
The Friday before Halloween, Gaven's preschool had a trick or treating field trip. Here they are waiting to go and get some candy!
When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house, the boys all wanted to go trick or treating with their cousins, so we went on Sunday night to a couple of houses in their neighborhood. Chris's little brother Skylar and his girlfriend came with us. It was much better weather!

I decided to buy a witch hat this year that I will wear every year! It was fun! I even got some fake eyelashes that were sparkly. They felt really wierd, but my kids thought it was fun that I dressed up a little.
This was Gray's first house trick or treating without being in a stroller. He thought it was great and just walked from house to house!






0 comments:

Post a Comment