We have had a lot of exciting things happening in our house this month. Last Friday, March 12, we got to register Gage for kindergarten. I can't believe that he is already 5. I remember sitting in the hospital when he was born thinking about what he would be like when he was ready for school. He is so excited! He is going to a school called Diamond Ridge, and it's not the school he is supposed to go to. This is a brand new one and much better than the one in our neighborhood. It's also traditional instead of year round, which I am very happy about.
Gaven was able to get into the preschool that Gage is currently going to. He will be in a 3/4 year old class that starts at the beginning of August. He can't wait and is excited to go to the same school that Gage is. He loves the teacher Mrs. Becky too.
Today we got to take Gage to his first Tball practice. It was so cute watching them play. All they did today was play catch with each other. Walter (Chris's dad) is coaching and Allan is also playing so it will be fun to see how good he gets!
I promise to be better and keeping up with this blog and sharing our family with everyone!
halloween fun
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment