Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Eve Sledding

On Christmas Eve, we decided to do something fun because I had to work that night. I had driven past a great hill to go sledding and the boys were so excited! We were there for about an hour and they could have stayed for way longer, but it was pretty cold. I even went down with both boys. I don't remeber sledding being so much fun! Maybe this will be a new tradition for us.


Gage and Gaven went down together a lot, it was so cute.
Grayson just hung out and ate and slept most of the time

Here I am going down with Gaven. He told me not to worry because he was holding on to me.

This is Gage carrying the tube up the hill, it was really slippery, but he is so big he could do it just fine
What cute boys I have!







0 comments:

Post a Comment