Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Grayson Rencher Stewart

Grayson Rencher Stewart
Born: August 4, 2009
Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz (the smallest of the 3 by far)
Length: 18.5 in.















On August 4, 2009 at 4:25pm, Grayson Rencher Stewart finally came to our family. He was in a huge hurry to get here and we barely made it to the hospital on time. He was 2 weeks early exactly and I didn't realize that I was that close to delivering on the side of the road. We got to the hospital at 4:00pm and 25 minutes later we were holding our new baby boy. It was all very exciting and exactly like you see in the movies. I was screeming and crying, due to lack of an epidural, and Chris was letting me squeeze his had as hard as I needed to. Luckily, there were no complications and we got to bring him home on time!















4 comments:

Michelle and Tyler

SO cute Britt! I cant believe how tiny he is! I love that picture of the boys looking at him! What a fun (and I'm sure really crazy) time of life you are in! so exciting!

Julie

He is so tiny! I love it! Congrats!

Jamber

He is so dang cute Brit! So tiny!

Jon, Stephanie and Samantha Armour

What a cutey:) He's still so teeny I love it!! I can't wait to meet him:)

Post a Comment